In order to receive AML Tokens that you purchase in the token sale, you need the AML Token wallet to receive your tokens, which is now available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Please note that at this time you can not store AML Tokens in your regular wallet, used to store crypto currencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) or other altcoins!
While the AML Token Sale is still ongoing, you can only receive tokens. Upon completion of the Sale, you will be able to send and receive your AML Tokens.
You can find a step-by-step explanation on how to install the ATK Wallet below, a video tutorial is available as well.
- Download the wallet.
- Extract the folder into a folder of your choice.
- Start the wallet exe. (You may be asked to grant a firewall exception and/or reported by your anti virus, as it might get flagged as a miner. This is not unusual since the AML Token Wallet is based on the bitcoin-core.)
- Specify the location of the blockchain.
- Allow the blockchain to sync.
- Go to file – receiving address and create a new address to receive your tokens later.
- Go to settings – encrypt wallet and enter a pass phrase to secure your wallet.dat file.
- Backup your wallet by going to file – backup wallet and save your wallet.dat file in a secure location.
- You’ll need your receiving address to receive tokens later during the sale, after the AML BitCoin Team has audited the sale and started distributing tokens.